The Noble County Courthouse is now open regular hours and all doors are open.
Visit the office pages within the web site to determine their availability and services.
Additional Local COVID-19 Details are available at:
- Ohio.gov – COVID
- Noble County Health Department
- Noble County Emergency Management Agency
- Resources for Businesses & The Community
May 2021 – Four new grant programs are now available to help small and medium-sized businesses recover from the impact of the coronavirus pandemic. The programs will provide $155 million in grant funding to businesses that opened in 2020, food and beverage establishments, entertainment venues, and lodging venues.
The applications for the #InvestingInOhiosFuture grant programs are now open. To apply, visit https://businesshelp.ohio.gov/.
- Nonprofit Grants
The Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS) is providing up to $25 million in federal Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act grants to nonprofit agencies that serve low-income Ohioans and have been adversely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. These are discretionary grants, and ODJFS will distribute awards proportionally based on the eligibility criteria provided below. Applications are due by November 27th online at: https://jfs.ohio.gov/nonprofitgrants/
- Oct. 2020 – Business Help Ohio
The DeWine-Husted Administration is focused on supporting businesses, communities, and families so all Ohioans can succeed. The resources and information available below are intended to support small businesses, bars and restaurants, and ease the burdens of Ohio families.
- Protecting Employees and the Public – Noble Health Dept. 4/24
- PPE Resource List
- Cloth masks or face coverings in the workplace
- EPA/ODH Guidance for Premise Plumbing Water Service Restoration
- Ohio State Univ. Extension Business Resource Compilation Page
- Take the Noble County Business Covid-19 Impact Survey!
- April 24 Economic Mitigation & Recovery Team Update (Recording)
- April 9 Virtual Lunch & Learn for Businesses (Recording)
- The Ohio State CFAES COVID-19 Hub
- Allwell COVID-19 Stress Line
- CDC: Guide for Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers
- How You Can Help!