Noble County Sheriff
On March 19, 2020, the Noble County Commissioners passed a Resolution to close county buildings to the public except by appointment.
- The Sheriff’s Office building is closed to the public except for County Court. The County Court is limited to necessary participants only.
- CCW issuance and background checks are by appointment only.
- No Jail visitation is permitted at this time.
- Deputies are working from their cars. Anyone coming to meet a deputy will do so in the parking lot.
- Custody exchanges are also to be completed in the parking lot.
Noble County Sheriff: Jason Mackie (D)
420 Olive Street Caldwell, Ohio 43724
IN AN EMERGENCY: